RLC-410-5MP quits working at night .

Total

RLC-410-5MP quits working at night .

Post by Total »

Hello : I have two RLC-410-5MP cameras (reolink) , on works great with Blueiris . the other camera every night in Blueiris says no signal . But if I log in through the web access page the camera is working . If I reboot the camera from the web access page not Blue iris the cameras image will be displayed for awhile . Ideas .
Total

Re: RLC-410-5MP quits working at night .

Post by Total »

Checked the settings from the thread https://blueirissoftware.com/Forum/view ... f=7&t=2072 and I believe all was set like in that thread .
Total

Post by Total »

No difference with the settings from that thread .
jondwalters

Post by jondwalters »

I would think that it is something with the camera. Is there a firmware update available that you could install and see if that helps?
TimG

Post by TimG »

Ideas .
Is it possible your router is doing something weird with the IP address, or even another device attempts to use the same IP address ? Check the DHCP window on the router and make sure it is out of the way of that. It may be worth assigning it a new static IP to see if that helps.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
Total

Post by Total »

thanks for the replies , the camera has a manual ip address , the weird thing is that it seems only to cause issues at night . works great in the daytime .