2 way aduio on B06POE-5MP-HX

coldmear

2 way aduio on B06POE-5MP-HX

Post by coldmear »

Hi there.

I have been using Blue IRis 4 for quite a while now. And have since upgraded to Blue Iris 5.
I have 4 cameras running just fine without issue. The issue started when i went to add a 5th. The B06POE-5MP-HX.
I can not for the life of me figure out how to get the 2 way audio to work. It says it has a microphone and a speaker. Which do work under the app the camera manual suggests (Android CamHi). But not everything works under Blue Iris 5.
The other functions of the camera work fine, i can see the main stream. I can hear things from its microphone. But i cant talk to it. From the windows desktop or the Android app. And i cant think as to what settings im missing.

Im running Blue Iris 5.4.2.0 x64bit on a Windows 10 on the latest build.
Ive checked that the user has Listen/Talk enabled, which it does.
Ive checked my microphone in windows and on the android phone.

Not sure what else im missing

Hope someone can help
Matts1984

Re: 2 way aduio on B06POE-5MP-HX

Post by Matts1984 »

I know this post doesn't help at all (yet). I have the same model and I have one way audio confirmed but I've never tried/had a desire to try the other way through the camera speaker. I'll try and fiddle with mine and see what I can do.

EDIT:: Well I fiddled - yeah I have no idea. Like I said previously, I've never attempted audio in the other direction. If you figure it out I would definitely be interested. I like the "Hail" and "Goodbye" tones - described as Star Trek communicator like.
Last edited by Matts1984 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Iris 5.8.8.x | Server 2022 VM | Xeon X5650 @ 2.67GHz - 12 Cores | 12GB RAM | 7TB RAID | Sophos UTM WAF | 4x SV3C 5MP Bullet A | 1x SV3C 5MP PTZ HX | 1x SV3C 5MP Bullet HX | 1x SV3C 5MP Dome HX | 2x Amcrest 5MP Bullet
coldmear

Post by coldmear »

Ah no worried. I apreciate you trying. Would be nice if i could get it working, as it should given it supports the features.
snicka

Post by snicka »

Has anyone gotten this working? I found this while searching for the way to get this enabled. SV3C says the two way audio works in blue iris on the Amazon listing for this camera so I'll assume someone somewhere has gotten it working.