Difficulty recording audio

28061b

Difficulty recording audio

Post by 28061b »

Hi everyone.

I have a H.View 500E6 (Full spec here: https://hviewsmart.com/collections/5mp- ... compatible).

I've recently moved to BI, and haven't been able to get the audio to record (or play) correctly. Here's what I've looked at so far:

1) It's enabled in camera settings, as 'IP Camera Stream'.
2) Blue Iris Settings -> Audio -> Microphone -> 'Enabled', line in, 8000kHz. (Not sure this is even relevant, tried with and without)
3) Data is showing under 'Stats for Nerds'. See screenshot.
SFN.png
SFN.png (107.01 KiB) Viewed 3013 times
4) On 'Clip Properties'. It states "Clip has audio".
5) In the camera settings (At the IP address of the camera, not BI), I've tried G711A and G711U settings, and matched these to the BI Camera Settings -> Video -> Configure -> Audio (And I tried the RTSP stream).
6) Tried different browsers, and also exported the clip (including audio track), and still no audio.

What am I missing?

Thanks very much
Leigh
TimG

Re: Difficulty recording audio

Post by TimG »

I was wondering if this was one of those cameras with "audio" but no built in Mic, but it does seem to have one according to the web site you mentioned.

Are there any other audio setting at the camera URL ? Can you add a screenshot here, or tell us what they are ? If there are any "audio enhancements", turn them off while testing.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.