30X IP focus calibration software

travlynman

30X IP focus calibration software

Post by travlynman »

I'm having autofocus problems with a 30X IP camera.
The company I purchased it from fixed it once by software over internet.
My issue is that it has failed again, but I can't get it fixed by the seller now.
My question is: Does anyone have knowledge of a focus calibration program that can be used to re-calibrate focus on the camera.
I have tried ptzoptics tools and found that they will only work on ptzoptic products.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
ctfjr

Re: 30X IP focus calibration software

Post by ctfjr »

I hope it wasn't a Yucheng! I am stuck with a 20X PTZ that I never could get working for more than a few days. Eventually it just died. Dead. No Heartbeat or Brainwaves. It was not discoverable on my Ubiquiti network. I could not ping it. Yucheng's help desk was terrible. I'm sure the language difference did not help. They kept coming back saying they wanted me to download their software on my PC so they could log into the camera. Eventually they understood there was nothing to log into and asked if I felt I could change the internal circuit board. I told them sure and they indicated one would be sent. A day or so later I get another email that their tech wants to log into it. wtf
Live and learn. Buy cheap. . . .
Raccoontodd

Post by Raccoontodd »

You can calibrate the focus in Yuchengs with a simple cgi command to them from a web browser. The camera then runs a program from the firmware to zoom in multiple focal lengths and check opitmail focus for it and store it. I run 5 Yuchengs along with 7 other cameras here and found them better then the Foscams, armcrests, FDT and Wyze cams I have. Had one problem in 3 years with one Yucheng, they teamviewered in, checked it and sent me a new camera 3 day DHL to replace it.
/cgi-bin/hi3510/param.cgi?cmd=aftest will reset the focus
travlynman

Post by travlynman »

The camera I have is model: JK-HD54F523HS Module: DM523HS
I hope this will help somewhat.