Hikvision DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 cgi

pomonabill220

Hikvision DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 cgi

Post by pomonabill220 »

Hi All!
I have several of the Hikvision DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 P/T/Z cameras that seem to be pretty good.
I have been trying to get the CGI command to change the SCENE mode (NOT just ir) using BI scheduling.

The camera has the capability to schedule this, but it uses fixed times and doesn't compensate for change in day/night time changes.

I have been trying to get the commands, but Hikvision is useless as they need a form filled out, and it has to be from an authorized dealer. My cameras are OEM so the distributor I bought them from is a 3rd party (Linovision). BTW... do NOT purchase from them.... their support is useless!

I know I can change the IR setting using presets (39 and 40), but that is only for the IR mode and NOT the image mode (which includes all the different exposure settings, which is what I need).

Does anyone have any ideas how this can be accomplished? CGI command or something else?

Thanks... Bill
robmo123456

Re: Hikvision DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 cgi

Post by robmo123456 »

Hi Bill.
I have a very similar enquiry and wonder if you found a solution?
I want to be able to turn Wide Dynamic Range, WDR, on and off depending upon which BI profile is active. My Hikvision camera supports time schedules but these are fixed and are therefore out of sync with BI schedules which compensate for location and dawn/dusk.
Using the ATAPI manual for my camera, and by monitoring the traffic to the camera web interface from my browser using Charles and Wireshark. From this and I tried issuing cURL commands. No success. I keep being refused access. If anyone has ideas I'd been very grateful if advice.