tethys camera

mikerino

tethys camera

Post by mikerino »

Hi, got a tethys camera. Not in the list and doesn't auto-discover. Anything else I can try?
Thixotropic

Re: tethys camera

Post by Thixotropic »

That's not much to go on...please post the model number and a link to where it can be found (Amazon, eBay, etc). Any other information you have on it would be helpful.

Some of the Tethys cameras I found on line have a note that says "HTTP/RTSP NOT SUPPORTED", another note on some of the cameras said "there is no connection to other camera management software like Blue Iris so you can't mix the different cameras."

Not sure, but this one may be a no-go. Post the model number and we'll see what we can find.
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
mikerino

Post by mikerino »

Thanks for the reply. It is a Tethys model 825-c
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TQ ... UTF8&psc=1
Thixotropic

Post by Thixotropic »

The manufacturer's notes say "NOTE: HTTP/RTSP NOT SUPPORTED", and one of the reviews says " Also, there is no connection to other camera management software like Blue Iris so you can't mix the different cameras."

A search for ONVIF turns up nothing. I can't be 100% sure, but I think this cam is unlikely to connect to BI.

You could try settings for some similar cameras but I suspect it won't be able to connect to BI. :(
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
mikerino

Post by mikerino »

I appreciate you looking into it for me.