Static object analysis | How to correctly configure?

Static object analysis | How to correctly configure?

Post by 001 »

Hello everyone! I have been experimenting recently, and I can't seem to get Static object analysis to work - I have looked at the documentation for it, but I still can't get my head around it.

I have my camera setup to record if a person or vehicle is verified by AI and at the moment if something like a cat triggers the camera and there is a parked vehicle within view it will start recording because of the static car being in view, although it's been parked / static for a long time. I have tried adjusting the static object detection settings with no luck.

I would be very grateful if someone could share the configuration they have and perhaps explain to me what all the additional options do such as the actions (ignore, trigger, trigger set etc)

Re: Static object analysis | How to correctly configure?

Post by 001 »

Been a day or 2 now if anyone sees this and has information to share please let me know I would be so thankful!
louyo

Post by louyo »

Well, I doubt many people are using it, I don't. I think the configuration settings changed recently, not sure. It beats on AI every few seconds to decide what is stationary. I use different zones for trigger and alerts, and in one case use the main camera for people and another for vehicles. This due to AI thinking a set of steel steps, that I want to watch, is a vehicle. If you come up with a really good way to set it up, come back and share. You will be the Guru. :)

Lou

Post by 001 »

Alright, thanks, I'm going to give what you suggested a try.
shawnjw

Post by shawnjw »

Go into object detection when the object you want is there. Give it a unique name under memo.

Use a spare zone for where you expect it to be and color only that part.

Set an alert saying to only notify when the memo name exists. Exclude cat and vehicle?

The only part I am not sure about is excluding vehicle. I have a rule like this set to tell my wife when my work van comes home. It's very distinct and sits in one spot on the driveway.

But I am waiting to see if excluding vehicle also cancels my alert since it's technically a vehicle it's just registered as a different memo name.

Tell me if you think I have it wrong.

Sent from my SM-S906W using Tapatalk

BobRoss

Post by BobRoss »

On the static object analysis page when I click the HELP button, I get a windows "Failed to Launch help" error. Is anyone else getting this? Other help documents load just fine on other BlueIris menu screens.

I'm trying to figure out how to analyze and get rid of false positives.

Post by 001 »

Yeah same for me at the moment (didnt see this before perhaps its new)