Welcome back

General discussion about Blue Iris
louyo

Welcome back

Post by louyo »

Condolences for the disaster. We can just ask the same dumb questions all over again. :lol:
IAmATeaf

Welcome back

Post by IAmATeaf »

Definitely a case of deja vu

Some of my old posts that disappeared when my account was previously glitched are now back but it looks like a years worth of posts have been lost.
louyo

Re: Welcome back

Post by louyo »

Yeah, must have had to regress to very old backup. We came through OK, I have 3 sites, one of which is just for test and development. The main client site, 11 cameras, came through unscathed. I had to reenter maintenance # on another one. Didn't touch anything until late yesterday. Curiosity got the best of me and I installed Zoneminder in a VM and connected one camera. Motion detection is OK, didn't try to do any AI. My findings? BI is my friend. Like everything else, be prepared for failure. The client site is a little complicated. We have to run 6 cameras in BI through an NVR. Will eventually remove it as cameras are replaced.
Happy computing all. :) Hope Ken got some sleep last night.

Lou
MikeBwca

Re: Welcome back

Post by MikeBwca »

louyo wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:06 pm Condolences for the disaster. We can just ask the same dumb questions all over again. :lol:
...and answer the same questions AGAIN! Omg! NooooOOOOOOOOO.

All that info gone Well, it lives forever on the internet.
Do a few searches and you'll find all the lost posts.