v4.8 Re-install: Where do the Registry Entries belong?

PeteCress

v4.8 Re-install: Where do the Registry Entries belong?

Post by PeteCress » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:14 pm

My backup .reg files all point to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Perspective Software\Blue Iris\Cameras.

But BI is not picking up from that location.

It's been way too long, and I can barely remember what I had for breakfast, but it seems like I have dealt with an issue around this before.

My guess is that the desired path is: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Perspective Software\Blue Iris\Cameras and I need to do a "Change All" to the .reg file text before executing it.

Have I got it right?

If so, can anybody shed some light on how the "Wow6432Node\" entries got into my .reg file?
marceltr

Re: v4.8 Re-install: Where do the Registry Entries belong?

Post by marceltr » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:39 pm

In order for your company to achieve a higher ranking on the social media networks, you need to ensure that your website is worth following and that it has a considerable amount of fans. Facebook, MySpace and twitter are great avenues through which you can reach out to a large number of potential prospects https://adclays.com/b2b-leads/. These social networks offer you a wide range of people who are interested in your products and services. Your b2b lead generation company can help you with your fan page, website worth and link popularity, which are all important factors to have a high rank in these popular networking sites. Your website worth will ensure that you maintain a consistent ROI.
Last edited by marceltr on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:15 pm

Wow6432Node is the registry branch for 32bit apps running on a 64bit OS.

Not familiar with 4.8 but is that a 32 or 64bit app?
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:33 am

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Perspective Software
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Perspective Software
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Perspective Software\Blue Iris 5

The wow entrie has the BI path & version #.