Multi-camera time line viewing through UI or App

DataRev

Multi-camera time line viewing through UI or App

Post by DataRev »

I didn't see this in the help document or other forum posts.

Does anyone know a way to view simultaneous multi-camera clip playback through the UI. It appears I can only view one camera clip at a time. I do know how to do it via the timeline and BI console.

Thank you for any guidance.
MikeBwca

Re: Multi-camera time line viewing through UI or App

Post by MikeBwca »

How many cameras do you have?

Check the following....
- Disable 'Selected camera only'. That's the double circle icon in the clip list bar.
- Choose 'All Cameras' group.
DataRev

Post by DataRev »

I don't see that option in the web UI.

I have 21 cameras.

For clarification, I know and can do it through the BI console, directly on the machine. I'd like to do it remotely through the web UI or the app.
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

In each cameras setting (In BI), ' ... Web/Mobile streaming' must be enabled in the 'Webcast' tab, in order for the camera to be seen in UI3 or a mobile app.

In UI3, in the 'Live View' tab, 'Current Group' should be set to 'All Cameras'. Or, to whatever group of cameras you wish to view.

With 21 cameras, you can save screen space and cpu, by using groups to view different sets of cameras.
DataRev

Post by DataRev »

First, I appreciate the assistance.

To clarify - I can see the live view without issue. What I'm trying to do is watch camera groups during clip playback. Similar to the timeline playback that can be done when watching the BI console directly.

Right now, when I switch the the clip tab, all the cameras remain in live view until I select a clip to play. Then I can only see that one camera.

Does that make sense?
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

I do believe this is by design.

In the UI3, you can select a group to list their alerts. But, when You play one, just that cameras alert plays.
DataRev

Post by DataRev »

Thanks.

I'll submit it for a feature request then. It would be great to track an object between cameras through the web UI.