iPhone XR IOS 13.2.2

johnmcc

iPhone XR IOS 13.2.2

Post by johnmcc »

Today upgraded to Version 5, I have the app on iPad running IOS 12. Start up app connects Ok. can see the camera thumb nails and they update. When I select a camera takes about 15 seconds before camera view displays. Now I only checked on the iPad ..dumb.
When I tried on iPhone XR running IOS 13.2.2 connects Ok same thing with thumb nails. When I select a camera after 15 to 20 seconds boots back to login screen.

Checking the alerts works Ok
Playing clips works Ok.

When I read through status found the following. !NVDEC setup failed 483 for h264

I have now idea what that means.

Re Installed version 4 and back up and running again.

Windows 10 PRO dual processor on SuperMicro X10DRH-C 64GB of DDR4
johnmcc

Re: iPhone XR IOS 13.2.2

Post by johnmcc »

Solved, setup > camera > hardware accelartion was set to Nvidia NVDEC disabled.

On reboot asked did wish to install update. Tested on iPhone app camera viewed instantly, enabled Nvidia NVDEC. Rebooted Blue Iris tried iPhone app cameras viewed instantly.

Issue appears resolved.
johnmcc

Post by johnmcc »

Ah well not solved back to unable to view cameras on iPhone XR

Did observe one thing, if I run version . Then on the app select a camera, shutdown version 4 get signal lost. then start version 5, signal pick up and camera can be viewed. If go back to cameras then select another camera, it viewed ok.
It would appear iPhone is not opening video stream.
wbonnette

Post by wbonnette »

I've been having the same issue, across my two iphone XR's. I don't have an ipad to try. I down graded to an earlier version of 5 and it seemed to help, but then it auto updated yesterday to the most recent version, and it seems the problem still exists, but doesn't always present itself. I also haven't been able to identify the cause, but making changes within blueiris, or restarting blueiris does seem to fix it after a while.