How Can I Fix Intermittent Freezing and Pixelation in Blue Iris Camera Feeds?

samantha

Post by samantha »

I've been using Blue Iris software for my home security system, and recently I've noticed that some of my camera feeds are intermittently freezing or showing pixelated images. I've checked the camera connections and they seem fine, and my network is also stable. However, the issue persists even after restarting both the cameras and the Blue Iris software. I'm not sure what else to try to resolve this issue. Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
TimG

Re: How Can I Fix Intermittent Freezing and Pixelation in Blue Iris Camera Feeds?

Post by TimG »

Are all cameras hard wired ? Or some wifi ?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
IAmATeaf

Re: How Can I Fix Intermittent Freezing and Pixelation in Blue Iris Camera Feeds?

Post by IAmATeaf »

Greed has no bounds

I’m in India right now where things like YT, sat/cable tv are substantially cheaper. It’s the old adage, they price it according to what they think the public will put up with!

Hopefully more and more people will leave which might spur them into curbing their greed. Here in India I can get 40mbps fiber internet, granted not the fastest but it’s perfectly adequate for just under £7 and I can get all the channels on sat for just £7 a month.
TimG

Post by TimG »

Well that explains your odd posting times, but not on topic !
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf »

Why have I posted the reply that I have?

Strange, must have been tripping last night?

Edit: My reply above was in response to the thread on Amazon Prime, no idea why I posted this reply here?
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

Where you pixelating and freezing? :lol:
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

Now that's funny. :lol: