AI - detect anything other than a person

Bignose2

AI - detect anything other than a person

Post by Bignose2 »

Hi,

I think I have it sorted now but checking my settings.

Actually for ANPR (LPR)
What I have done is detect cars motion A>B & then I use python code & Plate Recognizer SDK to open a gate.

Use to work great but Night time is a problem NOW.

Worked for well over a year near perfect, must have had the zones, Dahua camera settings & lights set up perfectly but for some reason Dahua settings got reset & cannot seem to get them working as well as before with WDR & shutter speedetc. also one of my floodlights died to replaced so just cannot replicate the environment.

At night it has trouble identifying as a car, is face on so headlight glare makes it hard, once close enough the licence plate is clear so that's fine.
What I decided to do is basically send any detection A>B but ignore people. So should always get a car, don't mind a few other categories but don't want people as that would end up being a lot.

Quite driven by the desire not to process excessive number of plates as have a cheaper deal with Plate Recognizer & don't want to go over.

I had To Confirm: blank & to Cancel : "person" but did not work.
I noticed Fire Actions was Only When Confirmed, changed to Always, seems to work.

Does that sound about right, sorry for long post but takes such a long time to test would like to get any advise.