The program closes automatically every day at 4pm and 12pm, Help me!

francim

The program closes automatically every day at 4pm and 12pm, Help me!

Post by francim »

Hello everyone, I'm looking for help to solve a huge problem with Blue Iris 5. For about 5 months, every day, at 4pm and midnight, the program automatically closes, and I'm forced to start it to get it started again :? . I don't know how this feature is activated, but this creates huge problems for me, as I need to monitor continuously. I've tried in every way to understand in the settings which function may have been activated, but I can't solve it. Can anyone who knows the solution help me? Thank you in advance.
francim

Re: The program closes automatically every day at 4pm and 12pm, Help me!

Post by francim »

ok, solved after throwing all the saints down from the sky: I had profile in my pocket, "active" mode set in 480 min. I then set it to 0 min and finally solved it. I'm sure that many knew the answer, but evidently didn't have the time or inclination to write. However, I chose to write the answer myself, for other possible clumsy people like me :D . Hi everyone
TimG

Post by TimG »

Excellent. I wondered if it could be that, but didn't get to post until now. Thank you for letting us know.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf »

I for one am a lazy person but didn’t know this
francim

Post by francim »

:D I'm glad to hear it!
francim

Post by francim »

TimG wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:15 pm Excellent. I wondered if it could be that, but didn't get to post until now. Thank you for letting us know.
well, I think this software is very nice, but so open to so many possibilities that you may often forget that you have changed some commands. 🤔