Never received the renewal key

General discussion about Blue Iris
mmuniz01

Never received the renewal key

Post by mmuniz01 »

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to discuss but I renew my license in October 20, the charge came out from digital river and Blueiris share it and still have not got the one time key to activate the support on my software. Tried all phone numbers I could find and they come back as disconnected. The only one that answered was Amcrest and they sent me to write an email to amcrest sales. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
IAmATeaf

Re: Never received the renewal key

Post by IAmATeaf »

With who or where did you renew? If it was via the my commerce site then I think you should be able to login and retrieve your license but don’t know to be honest.

Another option is contact support and they should be able to help if you give them the exact details.
toffeeneck

Re: Never received the renewal key

Post by toffeeneck »

mmuniz01 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:54 pm Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to discuss but I renew my license in October 20, the charge came out from digital river and Blueiris share it and still have not got the one time key to activate the support on my software. Tried all phone numbers I could find and they come back as disconnected. The only one that answered was Amcrest and they sent me to write an email to amcrest sales. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Please contact support directly or send an email clearly stating the problem you are having to have it resolved