ALPR Cancel alert on recognized license Plate

General discussion about Blue Iris
bryantrichar

ALPR Cancel alert on recognized license Plate

Post by bryantrichar »

I am using the License Plate module for CodeProjectAI and also using the "Plate Recognizer for ALPR" integration. In my alerts, I am getting the plates ex. "TAG1234; car:99%" . I'm trying to figure out how I can cancel the alert on my car(s). Putting the Plate "TAG1234 or myplates" in the "To cancel: field of the AI tab of the camera doesn't cancel the alert of "TAG1234;CAR99%". How could I do this, using the "skip with:" in the On alert action?
TimG

Re: ALPR Cancel alert on recognized license Plate

Post by TimG »

The CPAI ALPR (local service) is not the same as the Plate recognizer (remote cloud service). Are you really using both systems for ALPR ? If you are, it may explain the difficulty in controlling this.
I use CPAI ALPR, but Plate recognizer is unchecked. Alternatively Plate recognizer doesn't need CPAI.
Also, did you add your plates to the "MyPlates" list in general settings/ AI ?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
bryantrichar

Re: ALPR Cancel alert on recognized license Plate

Post by bryantrichar »

I did add my plates to the the "myplates" list. I tried using that as a "To Cancel" to no avail. I put the "my plates" in one of the actions of the Actions "On alert..." and that seems to cancel the action. I was wanting to catch it during the Alert phase and cancel the alert. Any suggestions on how to cancel on specific plate numbers returned? Using only the CPAI ALPR are you able to cancel on a particular tag or tag(s)?