Blue Iris Evaluation Version" overlay visible on my cameras today?--Has there been a response or answer from BI

TrevorfromPerth

Blue Iris Evaluation Version" overlay visible on my cameras today?--Has there been a response or answer from BI

Post by TrevorfromPerth »

Blue Iris Evaluation Version" overlay visible on my cameras today?

I see that this seems to happen quit often has there ever been a response from BI? I bought a full version a couple of years ago and paid for maintenance and upgrade for a year in April of this year and so still have a while to go. However, I recently turned off BI (normally runs 24/7) and on restarting reverted to the evaluation watermark. I have contacted the service centre but no reply as yet?

How have people with same issue resolved this?

Cheers,
Trevor :D
TimG

Re: Blue Iris Evaluation Version" overlay visible on my cameras today?--Has there been a response or answer from BI

Post by TimG »

Hi Trevor,
It shouldn't happen often, but it did happen to everybody a week or so ago. See message at top of main forum page. It took a few days to sort out but no problems since then. I had to re-add my maintenance support key to get it out of evaluation mode and all is well.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
TrevorfromPerth

Re: Blue Iris Evaluation Version" overlay visible on my cameras today?--Has there been a response or answer from BI

Thanks Tim- Yeh Im looking for the maintenance key- any idea how to find it. Ive asked BI support but no answer yet?

Cheers,Trevor
TimG

Post by TimG »

It should be in an email from around April. I can't remember the name of the e-commerce company as I'm away from my servers. Support will be drowning in these calls so have a good look for that email :?
Forum Moderator.
TrevorfromPerth

Thanks again-- but I have had an issue with e-mails and at this stage I cant view stuff from April? Have got onto provider to see if they can resurect. Always the same when something stuffs up you can guarantee it will be the time that back ups also stuff up.
So what other possibilities are there had a look at Regedit -can see Blue Iris but no Keys or anything similar.

Thanks Trev
TimG

Post by TimG »

I think you will have to wait for Support to catch up. Did you add your license details from BI5 to that email ? If not it will probably be in their spam filter.
Forum Moderator.