Alert now contain 5 hours!???

eboggs_jkvl

Alert now contain 5 hours!???

Post by eboggs_jkvl »

My alerts now have large amounts of motion episodes in them. I can't find squat! If I want to see if the mail carrier has gone by, I now have to open the alert starting at 8AM and scan all the way to 11:33 on the time line to see where the mail truck went by! What changed? I want to see an alert for EACH motion detected by my camera. I don't want 20 "motions" in one huge clip. I did not change any settings so I know I didn't cause this issue. I've done all the updates that I see hit my BI5.

I DO NOT WANT HOURS of motion clips hiding in one alert.

Change it back!!! 1 alert for each motion detection by my cameras. I have 6 alerts for 14 hours of camera coverage. This is horrible! Going through a clip of 5 hours 33 minute and 15 seconds is totally frustrating.

Elmer
eboggs_jkvl

Re: Alert now contain 5 hours!???

Post by eboggs_jkvl »

All of my cameras "grew" a check mark in the "Record" section and was lumping large ranges of motion detection events into files over a gig! I sure as heck did not turn on all of my cameras to do that. I removed the "Magic" checkmark and my cameras have returned to the normal process of recording each motion event as 1 alert clip.

Please don't help me again with any more magic check marks! :-)

Elmer