Deepstack Status Menu

dj13990

Deepstack Status Menu

Post by dj13990 »

Hello, Please excuse me if this has already been answered. I searched but could not find an answer. I have a new install of Blue Iris and Deepstack and all is working as expected, but I cant see anything in the Status menu. Everything is blank. I read the instructions, but I can't seem to get anything to show up. Any thoughts or tips to get this to work?
Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 4.46.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 4.46.06 PM.png (208.56 KiB) Viewed 747 times
pqRec

Re: Deepstack Status Menu

Post by pqRec »

Camera settings > Trigger > Artificial Intelligence > (tick) Save DeepStack analysis details

In your alerts folder, drag and drop a *.dat file onto that window.
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

With the DS tab of the status window open, you can also Ctrl+Dbl Click on a clip in the clips list, and the deepstack analysis dat will load, and be paused at the event that triggered the camera. In order to review Deepstack analysis, you must first enable the feature in the AI dialog:
Deepstack Dialog 3.JPG
Deepstack Dialog 3.JPG (27.71 KiB) Viewed 736 times

There are several posts describing how to make use of the information provided. Give This Post a read. If you have questions help is here.
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.
dj13990

Post by dj13990 »

Thank you, guys. Works perfectly! I appreciate the quick help.