Missing clips in calender.

Meashow

Missing clips in calender.

Post by Meashow »

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my Blue Iris.

When I'm trying to view older clips, they are not there in the calender, but when I check on the HDD in Windows, I can see clips that are older, but not in the Blue Iris calender (see screenshot)

Here is an example of what I mean. Blue iris records and saves clips for 2 weeks, but when I check Blue Iris's calender, I can only see 9 days out of 14 days, but on the HDD where the clips are stored, I can see 14 days out of 14 days with clips.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
I have tried to delete and rebuild the database, and it fixes it for a couple of days, but then the same thing happens again.
I have also made sure that it's set to all days and all cameras.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-01-18 141103.png
Screenshot 2022-01-18 141103.png (51.07 KiB) Viewed 627 times
YrbkMgr

Re: Missing clips in calender.

Post by YrbkMgr »

What appears in the Calendar is driven by how you filter the clips list. If alert clips go from New to Stored based on retention policies, filtering the clips list by Alerts will not show items that have been moved to Stored. So select All clips and your calendar should populate with everything.
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.