Search/filter alert clips according to object detected by Deepstack

Nikotine

Search/filter alert clips according to object detected by Deepstack

Post by Nikotine »

I'm a recent new user of BI and I was wondering if it is possible to search or filter for alert clips, based on the object that Deepstack detected.
In the clips overview, you can see for example "person: 84%" or "cat: 60%".
It would be great if we could filter out the clips with cats, in case you just want to review these clips.
YrbkMgr

Re: Search/filter alert clips according to object detected by Deepstack

Post by YrbkMgr »

It's been suggested before. I'm curious about a "use case" for it - why would it be useful to filter by object ID? I'm thinking that with all of the objects that DS detects, that kind of filter might become a bit unwieldy. Horse, dog, boat,, bicycle...
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.
Nikotine

Post by Nikotine »

Well, if you're only interested in cars for example, you wouldn't have to scroll through all the clips of persons. I'm assuming the found objects are stored somewhere in a database so I can't imagine it's that hard to filter the alerts for them.
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

So if you're only interested in cars... one workaround is to clone your camera, then change the AI settings of the clone to only confirm cars.
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.