enabled schedule doesn't appear to change profile

carteriii

enabled schedule doesn't appear to change profile

Post by carteriii »

See the image below of my schedule, which is enabled. Note also the profile selection in the main window that I've circled.

The profile selection in the main window never changes based on the schedule, and the only difference between the two profiles are my alerts which also do not appear to change. As you can see, the schedule should switch between profile #1 ("Active" for days) and profile #2 ("Night").

Have I missed something, or is it possible the drop-down selection of the profile on the main window simply never changes even when the profile does actually change based on the schedule?

Thanks in advance!
blue-iris-schedule-circled.jpg
blue-iris-schedule-circled.jpg (156.5 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
MikeBwca

Re: enabled schedule doesn't appear to change profile

Post by MikeBwca »

Wait until Saturday, maybe!
carteriii

Re: enabled schedule doesn't appear to change profile

Post by carteriii »

I think I figured it out, but won't know for certain until tonight when the profile is scheduled to change. Anytime you change the profile manually, it "holds" that profile until you manually set the schedule to "run" again. Note the red square in this image below, which was in the image I shared in the first post (though partially covered by my red markings). That appears to indicate that the schedule is not running, instead maintaining the profile that was manually set. Once you click that red square, it changes to a green arrow, presumably indicating that the schedule is running.

I clearly did not realize or notice this until just now. Hopefully tonight the schedule will change the profile as expected, and hopefully this post will help someone else.
schedule-profile-hold.jpg
schedule-profile-hold.jpg (8.67 KiB) Viewed 1109 times