Delete non-flagged alert images

mcmurm

Delete non-flagged alert images

Post by mcmurm »

I'm currently running the latest version of BI 5.x that is integrated with DeepStack. I'm looking at how I can make my "Alerts" folder more efficient by deleting any image that is not confirmed by DeepStack. I would like to keep the high-res JPEG image that is confirmed as it makes viewing the confirmed alert much easier by hovering via the web UI and loading the full resolution image. But I don't need all the other images that were captured during the motion event.

Does anyone know of a good way of getting rid of the images that are not confirmed by DeepStack?
mcmurm

Re: Delete non-flagged alert images

Post by mcmurm »

Bump
MikeLud

Post by MikeLud »

You can left click on the first canceled alert then scroll down to the last canceled alert you want to delete then while holding down the shift key left click. This will highlight all of the canceled alert you want to delete. After they are highlighted right click on the highlighted canceled alert and select delete.
mcmurm

Post by mcmurm »

Thanks for the reply Mike.

I don't want to cancel or delete the alerts. I want to remove the saved JPEG images from the motion event if they were unconfirmed by DeepStack. The confirmed DeepStack alerts are the important ones (people, cars, dogs, etc). So save those. But all the other motion events are things like wind blowing trees, clouds, etc. which are not important and saving the JPEG images from those just unnecessarily eats up space in the "Alerts" folder - which means the space I have allocated holds less legitimate alerts.