Android Push Notifications not on All Cameras

LPG

Android Push Notifications not on All Cameras

Post by LPG »

I tried both 5.4.6.3 and the latest, 5.5.1.9. I have a camera where I push alerts have stopped working. Another camera they work. Deleting the problem camera and reinstalling it, from scratch in BI didn't help. The settings on both the working and non working camera are the same. When I click the lightning bolt to test the push, it says "Completed" but does not say "Push", like the camera that does work.

I have rebooted. Deleted and reinstalled the camera, tried adding alerts to other cameras, nothing new is working. System is Windows 10, 16 GB ram, running maybe 20% CPU, with DS and OpenALPR running. DS appears to work fine, and engaging it on the troubled camera doesn't do anything.

Any ideas?
MikeBwca

Re: Android Push Notifications not on All Cameras

Post by MikeBwca »

Just checked, and 2 of my 3 cameras that I have push/sms/email notifications no longer send. Only 1 camera sends those notifications.

Turned out, it was how I had the cameras Schedules Overrides setup. Unchecking 'Also ignore manual global overrides' corrected this.
Used to work. Something changed in an update a while ago. Not sure what version or when. Confusing. Well, anyway, it works again for me.