Yellow triangle, top right of camera windows

FEXTtrace

Yellow triangle, top right of camera windows

Post by FEXTtrace »

Current version of BI5, R5.4.9.18 x64.
updated last night to the latest, this morning all windows have yellow triangle on top right. all cameras are alerting and recording fine.
Anyone with info regarding this please?

Happy Friday!
Dawsmac

Re: Yellow triangle, top right of camera windows

Post by Dawsmac »

I am now getting the same, reolink cameras. Sorry not much help. But your not alone.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Matts1984

Post by Matts1984 »

Is there anything in your Blue Iris Status > Log?

Code: Select all

The Log page in Status contains one or more warning messages or one or more
cameras has an error condition or warning, such as low frame rate or a push
webcasting error
Blue Iris 5.8.8.x | Server 2022 VM | Xeon X5650 @ 2.67GHz - 12 Cores | 12GB RAM | 7TB RAID | Sophos UTM WAF | 4x SV3C 5MP Bullet A | 1x SV3C 5MP PTZ HX | 1x SV3C 5MP Bullet HX | 1x SV3C 5MP Dome HX | 2x Amcrest 5MP Bullet
TimG

Post by TimG »

No sign of them here with a mixture of cameras :?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

In BI, check the 'Video' tab 'Max Rate' of the camera. Sometimes, the frame rate will get lowered and this field will get lowered.

Also, if you click on the camera, then off it, does the Yellow warning go away? Sometimes when I startup BI, I'll get these warnings a one or two cameras. Selecting & deselecting them makes those yellow warning go away.
Dawsmac

Post by Dawsmac »

Is it me or the logs seem to be very hit and miss when trying to understand what's causing the . Is there a way of increasing the debugging ?

MarvinMod

Post by MarvinMod »

I am having the same issue, on all my cams except one, its a wyze pan cam with modded software for BI. If i turn sub stream off on reolink cam, triangle goes away but im not using subs on my qsee dvr cams and they have triangle. Im assuming there is an issue with frame rates but im not sure. This started after an update back in july i believe. Everything is working fine as it should I'm thinking there may be a glitch with blue iris that is being overlooked again I'm not sure. You'd think for the price you pay for Blue Iris it would run more efficiently and flawlessly. :?
Thixotropic

Post by Thixotropic »

I'm not seeing this so far with a mix of cams.

TimG wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:57 pm No sign of them here with a mixture of cameras :?
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
Dawsmac

Post by Dawsmac »

I have move away from reolink... yes I know ;)
Yellow triangle Image has gone :) seem to be something to so with the primary and sub stream not in sync.

That what was wrong with mine.

awdspyder

Post by awdspyder »

IAmATeaf wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:06 pm Check your fps to iframe ratio, ideally it should be 1.0.
This definitely seems to be the issue with mine. I have a cheapo camera that has limited settings and I unfortunately cannot adjust the i-frame gap. On another have it set to 1s (1.0) or 2s (0.5) and it's fine.