- I am using BI version 126.96.36.199 on WIndows 10.
- I have Deepstack GPU version installed to the root of my C: drive. (I have an NVidia Quadro P2200 card.)
- I installed CUDA 10.1.105_418.96.
- I installed CUDNN 188.8.131.52 that works with CUDA 10.1. This wasn't really an install though. Just a zip file of *.DLL and *.LIB files. I ended up placing "...cudnn\bin;...\cudnn\lib\x64" into my PATH variable, which these directories contain the *.DLL and *.LIB files.
- I verified that Deepstack is running and being called for image processing.
I have 2 outside cameras configured for Deepstack and recording is set to "When alerted". These cameras have some trees in the view. As the wind blows the trees, it is triggering motion. I can see in the Alerts clips that the images are coming back as "nothing found". However, I also see in the Alerts and All Clips that it is still recording video triggered by these motions. Shouldn't the settings for recording only "When alerted", keep these from recording and thus, consuming disk space for trees blowing?
Issue #2: I am still getting SOME alert email actions, when Deepstack has cancelled the motion event.
I am seeing instances where motion will happen. In the BI logs, I see 5 seconds later Deepstack reports "nothing found", but then the alert email action is sent anyway. The image for that capture does not show the Deepstack overlay burned in. Not flagged with any percentage confirmation. Confused why these are sent. It's also not happening every time. It appears to be intermittent. Other times, I see Deepstack report Alert canceled and I do not get the email action.
Any thoughts on the above would be most appreciated. I would like to solve the false alerts and if possible save disk space on recording trees blowing.