DeepStack AI setting to store unrecognized faces

terk

DeepStack AI setting to store unrecognized faces

Post by terk »

I setup my global AI settings with face detection and to store unrecognized faces to a Faces folder but after a lot of captures today that folder is still empty. I haven't added any faces manually yet, my idea was to use one of the captured images and upload it as a named face, maybe I have to have one added first? Has anyone else tried to get it to store unrecognized faces yet?

Thanks.
Wires

Re: DeepStack AI setting to store unrecognized faces

Post by Wires »

I've configured the 4 faces for our family, but not sure how to detect on them. I did get 3 of our faces get cropped and put in the "faces" folder, but it seems pretty few and far between. My feeling is when you get a trigger, it's not a clean closeup so it's triggering on "person" for me.
terk

Post by terk »

Thanks, givin that I'm thinking that facial recognition isn't likely to really work with the placement of my cameras as they are about 7 feet up and it's rare we walk straight at one. Doesn't really matter, DeepStack is doing what I need it to in regards to false detection elimination, I just thought I'd play with facial detection to see what it was like since it's there now.
Starbuck

Post by Starbuck »

An Interesting question is how do you get it to alert you when a face that you have uploaded to the system is triggered? and within the alert description how do you know which one of the faces it is?
Wires

Post by Wires »

My understanding is if you labeled a face as "bob" then in the trigger you'd list "bob" in the AI trigger section. Then the alert would say "bob" instead of "car".
arganaz

Post by arganaz »

On my end, Faces option, seems to pickup several photos of each member of my family as if a diferent person, depending on the angle.
can we set a set a group of same person photos to one person and "train" deepstack from there? from whitin BI?
SO: win10 Pro 20H2, BI: 5.4.9.15, on i7-8559U 2.7GHz/32Gb Ram, Cams: 6xWyze Pan,1xWyze V2, 2xReolink 820A,3xReolink 520,1xReolink 520, 6xReolink E1 Pro,1xReolink E1 Zoom
Kawharu

Post by Kawharu »

You set the names for faces like robert_1, robert_2, robert_3, etc... then with the rules you select with robert*