No audio in recording, live viewing audio works fine

h4x0rjdag

No audio in recording, live viewing audio works fine

Post by h4x0rjdag »

I have two identical cameras. one camera works completely, with audio on the recording and live view. one camera doesn't have audio on the recording. identical settings except cameras are labeled differently and have different trigger hotspot zones. i use continuous recording on both. i looked through all the tabs and options. maybe is there a utility in blue iris that compares 2 cameras and points out differences in their configurations? might be something small or subtle i'm overlooking.

link to the cameras...
https://www.amazon.com/Anpviz-Microphon ... B07PNF7DQT

this hasn't happened as a result of a software update or anything. i had the first camera and it all works great so i ordered another one of the same camera but it is the one which has no audio in the recordings.
h4x0rjdag

Re: No audio in recording, live viewing audio works fine

Post by h4x0rjdag »

okay so i resolved it with the following...
on the fully working camera i went to -> camera settings -> general -> export
then add new camera, choose import and import using the file you just created from the working camera
then once it's added click ok so it all sets up and you have a duplicate of the working camera
then i went into the camera settings and changed the duplicate camera ip to the 2nd camera ip on the video tab->configure