PRESETS - Not working Properly

ButchZ

PRESETS - Not working Properly

Post by ButchZ »

I have 2 Amcrest Cameras, IP4M-1051B, and I set the Presets using the Web UI directly to the camera IP and set the Presets there.

When I open Blue Iris and have both cameras showing side by side, I click on the 1 camera to try the presets.

It is NOT even close!

Also, when I click the drop down preset menu, it starts off at #2 preset, like preset #1 isnt even there!

Is this an issue with AMCREST Web UI or Blue Iris?

I remember at one time with my Sunba IP Camera, there was a 3rd party Editor to presets to even edit Preset #0 (HOME)
Does anyone know if something like that would work vs resetting the Amcrest Cameras to factory defaults and start all over again?

Any help is appreciated!
MikeBwca

Re: PRESETS - Not working Properly

Post by MikeBwca »

This is not a BI issue, but in how BI finds the presets when doing Video/Configure/'Find/Inspect'. BI find the presets in the order they appear from the camera.

In my case, my cameras have 4 pre-defined preset names that gets pulled in first. So, in BI, ptz 1 is actually ptz 13, 2 of 14, 3 is 15, and, 4 is 16.

Do you have all presets defined in the camera's ui?

To correct PTZ's in BI, go into the cameras settings 'PTZ/Control' tab. Click 'Edit presets', and manually rename them.