Motion detect issues

Crash5291

Motion detect issues

Post by Crash5291 »

Hello,

Currently running the demo trying to get a feel if this is the solution for our setup. Our existing setup is a Lorax unit with Analog cameras that is not simple to interface to from a standard computer or phone. Looking to transition into something like the BI5 UI3 that seems to work pretty nice so far (7 days into demo). I have ordered a Reolink RLC-520 (5MP H.264) POE Camera i can put up and test aside an analog unit. If we stick with BI it will get a moved to the server and off my desktop.

I am running he demo in a Hyper-v VM on my desktop (win10 Pro, Ryzen 2600x, 2x8GB @2999, Dual 500GB NVME drives, Dedicated Nic card for vm's)
6 cores/threads allotted
4gb ram allotted
C:// 68GB (on NVME storage)
E:// 250GB allotted (on nvme storage)
1gig lan on dedicated nic port
OS is Win 7 Ultimate (as i can control exactly when it reboots and updates = Never on its own)
Running Release 5.3.9.8

The cameras are pulls from the current Lorax DVR (analog) via RTSP both Main and sub feeds 2.1/.1MP both at 15FPS

The issue at hand is a loss of Motion detection fully on one camera and partial on a second the 3rd camera seems to work as it should be. (Only 3 cameras currently added) This worked when it was initially setup but has became highly unreliable.

We have compared the setting between cameras and all are the same even tried using sync to get things inline to no avail. So we are at a loss for what is happening, getting in lots of steps walking back and forth to test if it triggers.

An item that I am interested in knowing/sorting out is if it can be setup to Constant record, but still provide alerts to detection and separate clips like its currently doing (not currently set to constant record)

Anyways if your still reading thanks its appreciated.
Cheers,
Joe