BI5 License Key

behshad

BI5 License Key

Post by behshad »

I bought Blue Iris 5 Full version via mycommerce.com and received the invoice ($69.95 version) and license key via shareit. I am installing fresh copy of BlueIris 5. The download key from mycommerce.com didn't work so I downloaded a copy from BlueIris website. I installed and rebooted the windows 10 workstation. When I try to register and enter my license key, I don't get the "NEXT" button being visible and only see "Demo" as an option. I tried to enter the License Key with and without dashes, no difference.

Any idea what the issue is?
Thixotropic

Re: BI5 License Key

Post by Thixotropic »

Hmmm, this sounds like it might be worth a letter to support; I don't know if this is something that's solvable here.
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
behshad

Post by behshad »

Thank you. I sent a note to BlueIris, but haven't heard back.
LyndMc

Post by LyndMc »

This may be off base, but I had an issue when I upgraded from BI4 to BI5. Turns out I had to enter the license key for BI4 when it asked, then it continued on with the upgrade. The details are foggy in my mind, but I'm absolutely sure that I had to enter my BI4 license to continue.