Trigger -> Record -> Not Notify & Notify Question

MikeBwca

Re: Trigger -> Record -> Not Notify & Notify Question

Post by MikeBwca »

Confusing. But...you can define 'Groups' , then display only the cameras you want. This allows you to easily switch views AND keep all the alerts and clips.
bbdude

Post by bbdude »

Thanks good suggestion Mike. I just tried that -- first changed the Driveway (cloned camera) to not be hidden, then its triggers/alerts show up in the clips pane in addition to the live video frames. Then I added all 4 of the real physical cameras to a new Group called 'Live' and picked the Live group as the Selected Group. Now the Live Video Window only shows the 4 real physical cameras, but unfortunately, the Driveway (cloned camera) alerts also disappear from the Clips pane. So apparently any Camera excluded from the Selected Group, is also excluded from the clips pane.
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

The only alerts/Clips that will appear in the clip list are the cameras in the current Group, in Live view.

I have a similar setup. I have clones, and a few Groups of only the Masters. When I switch to the group containing only the Master cameras, only those camera appear in the clip list.
Not really sure what's happening in your situation.
bbdude

Post by bbdude »

Mike,
You said "When I switch to the group containing only the Master cameras, only those camera appear in the clip list."

Yes, that is exactly what is happening in my situation.

I was hoping to find a way to display only the master cameras video windows, but have all of the cameras (Masters and Clone) available in the clip list. Apparently this is not possible.
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

Ahh, IC. No, I do not think that is possible.