Request: Change to IOS BI Mobile App

IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:17 am

Ken if you’re reading this could I please request that for alert clips within the mobile app that we could have the actual time of the clip rather than the number of hours/ days since the clip was recorded? When reviewing through the clips this change makes it so much harder to try and pin point a clip, having the actual date and time as it used to be would make it so much easier.
Last edited by IAmATeaf on Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
terk

Re: Request: Change to IOS BI Mobile App

Post by terk » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:07 am

Within the app you can press the ? In the navigation bar at the bottom and send feedback to support which would be the quickest way to get your request read. Also if your camera has the ability to overlay the date and time it may help in the interim.
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:17 am

My cams do have the date and time as overlays enabled but when scanning through clips I tend to want to concentrate on the clips when I’m either away or asleep to see if anything warrants a 2nd look. So I look at a list of the clips but the snapshot is way too small to make out the date/time. I tend to know the times of when away or asleep rather than how many hours ago it was?

I think a few people have sent this request in already but I thought I’d also post here.
terk

Post by terk » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:58 pm

I just noticed in the iOS app you can click the gear on the main screen to modify system settings and there is an option to turn on Use full date/time format which looks to do what your asking. Although you may need to pull down on the alerts screen to refresh it the first time.
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:06 pm

Yes there is, just updated the app and as you say there’s the option to do this.

Ken, again if you are reading this, a BIG Thank You [emoji120]