Blue Iris Console Auto Open After Reboot

cameraAutomations

Blue Iris Console Auto Open After Reboot

Post by cameraAutomations »

The server that runs Blue Iris also runs my automation system software. I have a 4 port NVIDIA P2000 Quadro on this server. Blue Iris runs on the "primary display" that I set in the NVIDIA control panel. I then have the output of this port of the P2000 going to an HDMI Matrix that serves the video from that display (Blue Iris console in full screen mode) to TV's in my house. When someone in the house wants to see the cameras, they switch inputs on the TV.

If a TV is on and certain events happen as determined by the automation system, the automation system turns on Picture in Picture (PIP) for that TV and switches PIP Input to the camera feed, then calls Blue Iris to change views (e.g., http://IP_ADDRESS:81/admin?console=GROUP).

All this works great and the server auto logs in right in to Windows 10 Pro with no issues.

I have Blue Iris running as a service and I also have Task Scheduler set up to run the Blur Iris .exe file upon login.

After a reboot and the auto login, the Task Scheduler runs and Blue Iris console starts

The issue is that Blue Iris console waits for user input to click the "Ok" button for logging in (I use the local_console user with no password for this purpose)

Why is auto opening the console not an option? Or is it and I am missing? Or, is there a way for Task Scheduler to do the click.

firebyrd1971

Re: Blue Iris Console Auto Open After Reboot

Post by firebyrd1971 »

I am having the same issue as you. If the system restarts I get the annoying Blue Iris User logon screen. I have noticed it for awhile and I am unable to figure out why this changed or how to stop it. All I know is that it is very annoying.
Thixotropic

Post by Thixotropic »

If I recall correctly, there's a registry entry you can change to fix this behaviour:

https://blueirissoftware.com/forum/view ... f=3&t=1036

The key to be changed is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Perspective Software\Blue Iris\Options]
"runasadmin"=dword:00000001
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
cameraAutomations

Post by cameraAutomations »

Finally got this resolved.

You have to check "Require run-as Administrator for the console or when stand-alone" in Startup tab