live video on Browser and smartphone has Red and blue pixelation issue that grows

TechnoTed

live video on Browser and smartphone has Red and blue pixelation issue that grows

Post by TechnoTed »

Hi all,

I have been using Blueiris software for several years and have 10 servers installed for various clients and this is the first time I have encountered this weird problem. When viewing the live view of the cameras from a browser or an iphone the image starts to pixelate with red and blue little boxes everywhere and grows and grows and gets more and more saturated and then after about 30 seconds it resets and I get a perfect image and then the red and blue boxes start to grow and grow again and it just keeps cycling like this continualy. The server only has 2 cameras - they are Dahua IP POE Cameras. Has anyone seen this before and does anyone know of a solution? I submitted a support request to blueiris on Monday and got an automated confirmation email but have not received any support at this point.

more information about this setup:
Dell Optiplex 9020 I7 cpu wikth 16gb ram
Windows 10 64bit
CPU utlization is 12%
when I view the live video directly from the cameras ip in the browser the problem does not happen.

When I switch the browser streaming quality to "JPegHD" the problem doesn't happen. (there is no option to do this with the iphone app)

I have the same model cameras, dell computer etc. as at least 5 other servers and they don't have this issue. I have tried changing the blueiris version and dahua cameras and settings to match another server that does not have this issue but doesn't help. Also updated the Dell Optiplex video driver and that did'nt help either.
tried rebooting dell computer as well with no improvement.

I also have the problem when viewing video clips in the browser but if I export the video and download it to my local computer it doesn't have this red blue pixelation issue in the stored video file.

corruption.jpg
corruption.jpg (162.94 KiB) Viewed 2100 times

Email to: support@blueirissoftware.com

Support data:
Version: Release 5.2.7.12 x64 (5/14/2020)
Expires: 4/7/2021 11:56:37 PM
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz [23%]
RAM: 564.0M/15.9G
Clips: 186 files, 49.9G/1.63T
Storage: D: +242.8G, C: +361.0G