Evaluation water mark now showing despite registered account

TimG

Re: Evaluation water mark now showing despite registered account

Post by TimG »

iSpy was a dead end for me. It ended up costing a LOT more each year than BI for a product that was seldom updated. I even had to write my own config files for new cameras, which they would then add into their lists. Linux ? Yes, I tried Zoneminder. It was a good example of why I came back to Windows, and found BI4. Add to that the fast feedback from BI support. I always get a response within 48 hours, and they update their software when it is clear the customer has found something.

YMMV, but BI is the best for my purposes. It is a very small company and they rely on the support packages to add new things like DeepStack support.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf »

You have to LOL when people expect personal telephone support because they are paying $30/35 a year.

Whenever I’ve had an issue I’ve had a reply back within a few days and the author listens to his users as a lot of functions implemented have been asked for by users. Try getting that level of service from elsewhere?

Another thing I should point out is that BI help files are pretty extensive and a lot of the time I actually find the answer in there but as with all things people and I include myself here just don’t bother to take the time to read through it.
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

There are several support options, including priority support. So... the OP can pick what works for him.

Here's a fun Snapple Fact: Considering the number of members of this forum, and the number in that other forum... there are a lot of people who find the extended support offerings quite acceptable.
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.