Locked out of BI5 - Any Ideas

o2manyfish

Locked out of BI5 - Any Ideas

Post by o2manyfish »

Hi Guys,

I have a 64 cam license.

For the last few weeks I have been trying to resolve the issue of my cameras lagging behind real time by as much as 10 minutes.

Yesterday I made sure I had the most recent release of BI5 and I also upgraded all my drivers to the most current. (Win 10 64, i7-9700,Intel UHD 630 Video - Running 1920)

I then reduced my BI5 system to just 4 cameras (using 8mp Luma Cameras running at h264 and h265)

I then started testing each of the Hardware decoding issues.

I got to the bottom of the list and when i restarted Bi5 it failed to open.

I have rebooted. I uninstalled. I deleted all the blue iris files I could find. I searched Regedit. And I cannot get Bi5 to load. I get the splash screen and then nothing.

I emailed support - but given the world shut down, would like to get BI5 up and running sooner rather than later.

Any thoughts on how to get back up and running.

Thanks

Dave B
o2manyfish --- You help me with my Security Cams and I can help you with your reef tanks. Just ask :)
Thixotropic

Re: Locked out of BI5 - Any Ideas

Post by Thixotropic »

Can you install an earlier version of BI or do you have only one version?

Did you find the keys in regedit and remove them? I think they're under 'Perspective Software' if I'm not mistaken.

It might also be worth running some deep diagnostics on your PC just to make sure there aren't any spooky hardware issues. It might also worth running some serious virus and malware diagnostics as well.
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
o2manyfish

Re: Locked out of BI5 - Any Ideas

Post by o2manyfish »

Thixotropic

Thank you for telling me to look for the Prospective Software Keys -- Deleted those and got back up and running.

Thank you!

Dave B
o2manyfish --- You help me with my Security Cams and I can help you with your reef tanks. Just ask :)