AI based Alerts - &JSON is empty

PeteB

AI based Alerts - &JSON is empty

Post by PeteB »

Hi All,

I'm trying to log the details associated with AI confirmed alerts to file in a comma separated format. Unfortunately, the new &JSON macro that should contain the raw DS output looks to be empty. (BI 5.4.4.5)

Alert Command: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
Alert Parameters: /C "echo %c,&CAM,&TYPE,&MEMO,&JSON,Done 1>>d:/BlueIris/Scripts/alerts.txt

The output file contains entries like: 06/05/2021 14:46:16,deckcam,MOTION_A,person:88%,,Done

Anyone confirm or see what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks, Pete
cayossarian

Re: AI based Alerts - &JSON is empty

Post by cayossarian »

Yeah, I tried &JSON in an alert/push and got nothing. I notified support and they indicated they would test it.
mlisted

Post by mlisted »

Yep, doesn't work. But %001 works. It uses the memo, which is set to the detected object anyway.
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

Thanks for confirming.
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

Fixed in 5.4.4.8
atreyu

Post by atreyu »

PeteB wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:56 pmI'm trying to log the details associated with AI confirmed alerts to file in a comma separated format.
Just curious, what are you trying to do with the log? I send the &MEMO to Home Assistant which logs it and bounces it back to a BI macro so it can be shown on an overlay.
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

atreyu wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:17 pm
PeteB wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:56 pmI'm trying to log the details associated with AI confirmed alerts to file in a comma separated format.
Just curious, what are you trying to do with the log? I send the &MEMO to Home Assistant which logs it and bounces it back to a BI macro so it can be shown on an overlay.
I am seeing DeepStack processing times vary from 60ms - 600ms (DS GPU version on i5-7500 with GT 1030). I was hoping that &JSON would provide a better way to capture processing time to try and understand the variation. Unfortunately, this is not one of the values provided so back to scrapping the log.
atreyu

Post by atreyu »

Ah. You could massage the log in Excel and get the numbers. The truly determined could tweak a Power Query to automate the massaging.

Well you got me curious, so I massaged my logs. I filtered the Message for "DeepStack:*ms" and that should only get results. Copied that to a new table then extracted the time with a custom function. I was initially thinking I would run the function on the full list, but ended up with the filtered table copy. A pivot table later and I see which cameras take longer than others. Interesting!

Code: Select all

Public Function msExtract(strInput As String) As Integer
Dim aryInter As Variant
Dim strInter As String
Dim result As Integer

result = 0
    If Left(strInput, 9) = "DeepStack" Then
        If InStr(1, strInput, "Nothing Found") = 0 Then
            aryInter = Split(strInput, " ")
            strInter = aryInter(UBound(aryInter))
            result = CInt(Left(strInter, Len(strInter) - 2))
        End If
    End If
msExtract = result
End Function