Reolink Cameras - No Signal

blacksuit

Reolink Cameras - No Signal

Post by blacksuit »

I need help getting these ReoLink cameras to stay online in the BI app. They keep giving no signal and I have tried several configurations to no avail. I have searched the forums but all the forums I have seen have screenshots that are no longer active and cannot be viewed. This makes it extremely difficult on what settings are spoken about when not actually typed into the thread.

Environment:
PC Info
Make/Model: HP Z240 Tower Workstation
CPU: i7-7700
Memory: 16GB

Cameras:
Reolink E1 Zoom, E1 Pro, and RLC-510WA
I have 2 other cameras of no concern.

I have tried the following configurations.
20 FPS
Make ReoLink
RTSP main + FLV sub stream
RLC-810A, E1 RTMP
H.264 RTSP
RLC Baseline RTMP

Enabled/Disabled Decorder compatibility mode

I have confirmed the ports match between BI and ReoLink cameras.
Pogo

Re: Reolink Cameras - No Signal

Post by Pogo »

Not much to go on. And before the Reolink naysayers jump in...

The BI configurations need to match the configurations for each camera as determined/set up by the Reolink webUI application/program to make things easier. Ports, addresses and passwords need to match, etc. RTSP needs to be active.

Just selecting random Reolink parameters in BI and expecting it to configure the cameras is not likely to yield acceptable results even if they do come online.

Try this for starters with your 510 and 810..., obviously substituting proper credentials, etc. If they are configured accordingly in the Reolink app they should come right up in Blue Iris. (The higher than usual receive buffer is for a 4K 811A which I would also recommend for your 810. (The H264 selection for the main stream is due to my 4790 processor not supporting H265. This would not be an issue for your generation of processor.)

Give it a shot and see how it goes.
Reo_cfg.jpg
Reo_cfg.jpg (123.42 KiB) Viewed 1100 times