Organizing cameras in UI3

General discussion about Blue Iris
railstop

Organizing cameras in UI3

Post by railstop »

Good afternoon all,
I have been using BI for years and I had an account here on the forums, not sure what happened to it.
I am wondering if it is possible to reorganize the camera layout in UI3. Not in the server itself, its more of a per UI3 instance. We only have 2 devices that access via browser, but the do much of the time. They are monitors in 2 places in the house that the wife would like to have a different layout each.
I've checked the settings within UI3 and don't see any way to accomplish this.
thank you.
rdxny

Re: Organizing cameras in UI3

Post by rdxny »

Just make each desired layout a separate group, then choose the appropriate group at the top left (current group) in UI3.
rinkempty

Post by rinkempty »

You can completely rearrange the layout in UI3. Create distinct groups for each intended arrangement, then choose the relevant group in the upper left corner.
TimG

Post by TimG »

Or you could corner in distinct groups then UI3 can completely rearrange the layout. Create the relevant group for each intended arrangement in the upper left.

Is it just me, or is the previous post a re-hash of the post before it. Looks like a spammer to me. What do YOU think ? Redemption is possible but unlikely at this juncture.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.