No General Motion Recording

curtis-r

Post by curtis-r »

Super newb, but experienced enough to know I've gotta be missing something basic:

Trying out BI with plans to transition from an NVR system. Just one Reolink RLC-811A as I get comfortable.

I have Codeproject.ai running properly on a networked Docker system, but I can't figure out why BI is not recording general motion, only when people are present. I really only want to us the AI to tag footage and send alerts, but still record all motion beyond my set tolerances.
Attachments
chrome_EyWIwqH7wo.jpg
chrome_EyWIwqH7wo.jpg (67.47 KiB) Viewed 9951 times
chrome_blVgqyLqNY.jpg
chrome_blVgqyLqNY.jpg (43.82 KiB) Viewed 9951 times
chrome_1m4jWW2ug8.jpg
chrome_1m4jWW2ug8.jpg (91.18 KiB) Viewed 9951 times
curtis-r

Re: No General Motion Recording

Post by curtis-r »

I was unable to add-by-editing this image to my post.
Attachments
ctTvitTJJ3.jpg
ctTvitTJJ3.jpg (95.78 KiB) Viewed 9934 times
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf »

Reduce your make time and change the detection Method to Simple and see if that helps.
curtis-r

Post by curtis-r »

Your suggestions worked! I really thought my settings were sensitive enough, and that I was missing something else.

Only thing now is one recording is our gardeners and it didn't tag the footage as containing a person. Is it because they were wearing masks, or in all my trial-and-error did I turn something else off?
curtis-r

Post by curtis-r »

[Deleted my previous post. Couldn't strikethrough.] Ends up I had a fundamental misunderstanding of BI. I see that there was recording at times but I was only looking in the Alerts section, not the timeline. Sorry for the newb biz.