Can see cameras on LiveCamsPro but not Blue Iris

General discussion about Blue Iris
dennisoates

Can see cameras on LiveCamsPro but not Blue Iris

Post by dennisoates »

exact settings on both, rechecked all ports, ip address and passwords. have tried deleting and reinstalling cameras, still nothing works. The cameras have been working fine for 3 months and just quit. I have 3 cameras and 3 different error messages. 12007 name not resolved and next camera is 12002 timeout, and 3rd camera error 80002726 (failed to connect)
any suggestions?
spammenotinoz

Re: Can see cameras on LiveCamsPro but not Blue Iris

Post by spammenotinoz »

dennisoates wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:03 pm exact settings on both, rechecked all ports, ip address and passwords. have tried deleting and reinstalling cameras, still nothing works. The cameras have been working fine for 3 months and just quit. I have 3 cameras and 3 different error messages. 12007 name not resolved and next camera is 12002 timeout, and 3rd camera error 80002726 (failed to connect)
any suggestions?
1- Turn off LiveCamsPro, while off, reboot the cams and re-connect to BlueIris
2. Make sure the cameras are not using H2.65
3. name not resolved, really seems like your using the wrong IP of the CAM in BI, similar to the timeout. If you didn't set static IP's on the CAM's they may have changed IP's. Depending on the cams and how they were added, LiveCamsPro can often cope with Camera IP changes. BlueIris won't, and as a side note the cams should always have a static IP assigned. Either directly, or via a DHCP reservation.
When adding the camera, what does BI fine/detect report? \ Can you connect manually via a web browser to the cam via IP? If not, you have the wrong details.
HeneryH

Re: Can see cameras on LiveCamsPro but not Blue Iris

Post by HeneryH »

Can you get to any of your cameras from the web browser on the BI computer?

Maybe some network setting on the computer are causing problems.

LiveCamPro is running on a mobile device right, not the BI computer? Connected to WiFi I assume?