New banner in Camera status?

General discussion about Blue Iris
grashoper

New banner in Camera status?

Post by grashoper »

Good morning.
Can anybody tell me what this banner means?

2 version updates ago (a week or so ago) this new banner appeared in the camera status screen.
I have never seen it before?
Thank you.
bi.JPG
bi.JPG (123.51 KiB) Viewed 1821 times
Matts1984

Re: New banner in Camera status?

Post by Matts1984 »

I'm with you, I have no idea but have it too. I assume it is something with camera groups maybe? With the layout changes I think "groups" have gotten some attention recently... though I'm not using any. I'm wondering if this is some sort of default view if you're not using groups. It's a little bit annoying but functionally it has no impact.

All that to say, you're not alone. I too would be interested if this minor thing can be removed... either with a settings change or a minor code update tweak.
Blue Iris 5.8.8.x | Server 2022 VM | Xeon X5650 @ 2.67GHz - 12 Cores | 12GB RAM | 7TB RAID | Sophos UTM WAF | 4x SV3C 5MP Bullet A | 1x SV3C 5MP PTZ HX | 1x SV3C 5MP Bullet HX | 1x SV3C 5MP Dome HX | 2x Amcrest 5MP Bullet
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

I believe they are cameras that are defined to BI, but not currently in any group.
grashoper

Post by grashoper »

Matts1984 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:26 pm I'm with you, I have no idea but have it too. I assume it is something with camera groups maybe? With the layout changes I think "groups" have gotten some attention recently... though I'm not using any. I'm wondering if this is some sort of default view if you're not using groups. It's a little bit annoying but functionally it has no impact.

All that to say, you're not alone. I too would be interested if this minor thing can be removed... either with a settings change or a minor code update tweak.
LOL Nice to know.
I just got home from work, so I'm going to dig around a bit this evening a little more.
I do not use groups either. I just took a look at two of the cameras, and nope.. No accidental groups that i can see.
meah, it is indeed minor, just an annoyance not knowing what the heck it means more than anything.

'I must dig and dig some more until I learn its true meaning! LOL '