Android App - Error: File not found

General discussion about Blue Iris
Gibby

Android App - Error: File not found

Post by Gibby »

Long time BI user(7+) years. Usually when an issue pops up I see it resolved in a couple weeks with updates. However, for the past 2 months or so, in the Android app(Connected directly to BI with http) I get "Error: File not found" when trying to view a camera 95% of the time. And 99% of the time, the calendar is blank when trying to view alerts. I have to exit the app and re-open it a bunch of times for it to start working.

I'm on 5.4.9.18 and tried rolling back to 5.4.7.11 but then BI was crashing about every 3-5 minutes.

TimG

Re: Android App - Error: File not found

Post by TimG »

Since it's working well here on various android devices all the way back to a 2012 tablet, I'm wondering if your android device is running out of memory. How can we figure that out ? I guess we start with asking what device it is, and what level of android it is running.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
Gibby

Re: Android App - Error: File not found

Post by Gibby »

TimG wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:32 pm Since it's working well here on various android devices all the way back to a 2012 tablet, I'm wondering if your android device is running out of memory. How can we figure that out ? I guess we start with asking what device it is, and what level of android it is running.
Pixel 4a on Android 11