How to recover Registration code

General discussion about Blue Iris
roffoch

How to recover Registration code

Post by roffoch »

Hello, yesterday I had a PC issue and had to reinstall my windows, I reinstalled blue Iris and it does still show video from earlier in the day but the reinstall made the software evaluation copy again, I already bought the software several months ago, but cannot seem to find any information on how to re-register the software. I paid quite a bit for the software and just need to recover my registration code, anyone have any suggestions?
Thixotropic

Re: How to recover Registration code

Post by Thixotropic »

You could contact support and they would be able to find it for you.
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

It's worthwhile to study this Migration Guide created by the guy who wrote UI3 (bp2008),
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.
HeneryH

Post by HeneryH »

The email came from "Perspective Software" if that helps searching for it in your mailbox.
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

HeneryH wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:23 pm The email came from "Perspective Software" if that helps searching for it in your mailbox.
That depends where and how he bought it. Mine came from mycommerce.com.
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.