Blue Iris App Alerts Search

General discussion about Blue Iris
Incontroluk

Blue Iris App Alerts Search

Post by Incontroluk »

Hi Apologies from a newbie, if this answer is somewhere, as I’m sure it is :ugeek: :ugeek:
Q 1how do you search for alerts, clips by time and day on the app
Q2 I’m trying to set my cameras video to 15 fps, but they seem to jump back up to 25 fps can I set these I’m using manly Dahua 2Meg cameras @1080p
TimG

Re: Blue Iris App Alerts Search

Post by TimG »

Hiya,

1. If you select a live camera feed (not a recording feed) on the android app a calendar icon will appear at the top right hand side of the screen. You can select a day that way and see the recordings.
2. Even 15fps is a bit too much if this is home cctv, but yes, you need to save it in the gui for the camera itself by logging in to the Dahua menu, not in BI5.

Welcome to the Blue Iris forum :D
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
Incontroluk

Post by Incontroluk »

TimG wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:45 pm Hiya,

1. If you select a live camera feed (not a recording feed) on the android app a calendar icon will appear at the top right hand side of the screen. You can select a day that way and see the recordings.
2. Even 15fps is a bit too much if this is home cctv, but yes, you need to save it in the gui for the camera itself by logging in to the Dahua menu, not in BI5.

Thank you great info , I was hesitant to purchase the app but it’s worth it , thanks again
Incontroluk

Post by Incontroluk »

TimG wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:45 pm Hiya,

Thank you great info , I was hesitant to purchase the app but it’s worth it , thanks again