Digital River/Blue Iris insanity

General discussion about Blue Iris
soarwitheagles

Digital River/Blue Iris insanity

Post by soarwitheagles »

This morning I received a notice from Digital River/My Commence stating I was automatically charged another $59.99 for Blue Iris Support. I have not used my Blue Iris Support even one time since ordering it due to special circumstances. The Digital River/My Commence billing statement has no phone number on it and they give absolutely no information whatsoever on how to contact them. I find this business practice both unethical and shady.

They make it as difficult as possible to cancel a subscription.

Had to do a Google search to find various phone numbers for Digital River/My Commence.

I attempted to cancel my Blue Iris subscription and it required nearly a half hour to find their correct phone number and obtain the cancellation. The first Digital River/My Commence number I called had a representative that had such poor English I could not understand 60% of her conversation.

I was given two more phone numbers to call. This representative also had poor English skills and informed me first, it would require a 3 day wait to place the cancellation request, then another 7-10 business days to refund my credit card.

I am very, very unhappy with the billing methods that Blue Iris has selected.
HeneryH

Re: Digital River/Blue Iris insanity

Post by HeneryH »

And, after all that effort, you don't share the number :roll:
MikeBwca

Re: Digital River/Blue Iris insanity

Post by MikeBwca »

Send BI Support a message about this. They will take care of it.