Is Priority Support Working?

General discussion about Blue Iris
jeangv

Is Priority Support Working?

Post by jeangv » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:26 pm

I am a long time user of Blue Iris and have paid for priority support for the past 2 years and renewed for a 3rd year just recently. I have never used support of any kind at all with Blue Iris. I was wondering how support works. I have emailed support at the following two email addresses with separate emails:

priority@blueirissoftware.com (Email Sent On Sun, Jun 30)

and

support@blueirissoftware.com (Email Sent on Thu, Jun 27)

I have NOT gotten any response at all. Is there a proper way to get a response from support? I have checked my SPAM folder to confirm I did not get a response.

On a different topic, what is the difference between this forum and IP Cam Talk Forum?

Thanks for any help in pointing me in the right direction.

MikeBwca

Re: Is Priority Support Working?

Post by MikeBwca » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:32 am

In the BI option General tab, click 'Email support'. It will put into in your paste buffer. Then open you email client and paste the info in. The address to send to is at the top of the info.

TimG

Re: Is Priority Support Working?

Post by TimG » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:43 am

Hi jeangv,

The email addresses look OK, so hopefully they will answer today. If you followed the instructions from MikeBwca, it adds in your BI licensing info which must make it easier for BI to identify priority customers.

This forum is the recently created official BI forum, and sometimes we even have Ken posting here. Ipcamstalks [sic] is a third party forum run by a guy with serious issues. He regularly rails against people for the most ridiculous reasons. I was banned from there because I helped somebody on this forum - he called it "aiding and abetting". It's your choice :roll:
Blue Iris v5.0.2.2 | Dahua 5231, Foscam R2, Ertech 4MP, 2 analogue cameras on Eurysys Piccolo Pro 2 | FX-8350 AMD CPU, 32GB Ram, Multiple SSD and HD| Homeseer HS3 Pro | TVMosaic | Emby | DVBViewer |