Too many alerts on iphone since december update

General discussion about Blue Iris
JStateson

Too many alerts on iphone since december update

Post by JStateson »

Back in middle of December my PC got fried. I replaced the motherboard and coincidently at same time I bought a software upgrade to 5.x. I may also have made some changes . The net effect is that I have literally 100's of alert videos on my iPhone. So many that the "new" alerts at the top are sometime blank because they are unable to download. If I scroll the events up, I see a lot of blank space then slowly they load in. All of the alerts are old: the critter cams that I record during the night for only a few hours and 15 seconds max. I do not recall this behavior before. I remember a message on the iPhone to upgrade to a newer version due to the server being upgraded. I only want to see the most recent events on my iPhone but I want to keep all events on my server. Is there any way to NOT download events over 24 hours old or to mark all events are read so they do not download? Except for viewing live video, my iPhone is useless as it cannot keep up with the downloads. This problem did not exist with 4.x and only showed in December (2020).