Iphone app update

General discussion about Blue Iris
taylorjm

Iphone app update

Post by taylorjm »

So my BI pc is on version 5.2.6.2 and just upgraded to the latest iphone app which is 2.00.29. Big mistake. The app was just updated on Dec 3rd and since then all I see on my alerts screen are confirmed sentry alerts, even though I have it set to show all alerts. I also used to be able to mark all alerts as read, well that doesn't do anything now either. It's pretty useless to view alerts now, which is kinda a key part of the app. Of course I emailed support and I have the extended support contract that's supposed to be priority, but of course no answer. Is there a special priority tech support email address or just the usual support@blueirissoftware.com?

People always ask me why I would turn off my automatic app updates...up until a couple months ago I would manually update the apps I wanted to, for this exact reason. With an iphone, there's no easy way to downgrade an app to a previous version. I guess I'm going to go back to just manually installing app updates. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.